If you have some of the basic pieces to color-block your wardrobe, you can easily create a completely colorblocked outfit using subtle crystal accessories. The best advice for incorporating accessories into this look is to think: one pop of color on top or bottom, accented with different, but complementary colorblocked jewelry – a necklace, earrings or bangles. Or all 3.
A few easy ways to use colorful crystal jewelry to accent your color-block wardrobe basics:
- Bold, above-the-knee straight skirt in a neon with a white top and gorgeous colored crystal earrings in a different, but complementary color.
- Monochromatic, neutral outfit with bold heels and bright, crystal Swarovski earrings and stacked beaded bracelets in a variety of colors.
- Make sure your heels and earrings are two different, but bright colors.
- Yellow, or any bright colored skinny jeans with a white or beige flowy top. Wear crystal bead bracelets on both wrists in multiple colors and a bright pop of green crystal studs in your ears to complete your colorblock.
- Fire engine red, or any bold solid colored dress, bright turquoise pumps or colored wedges with dangling Swarovski crystal earrings in yellow.
- White skinny jeans, a hot pink tunic and blue Chelsea Taylor earrings.
- Your own creation! The options are endless as long as you keep in mind color pairing and how much is too much. Always try and limit your colorblocking to 2/3 of your outfit – if you’re doing a crazy colored skirt, bright top and bold shoes, choose really simple clear crystal jewelry.
Below are a few of our personal favorite color combinations:
- Hot pink & bright red
- Turquoise & green
- Yellow & orange
- Coral & bright blue
- Robin’s egg blue & light pink
- Mint & magenta
- Neon yellow & bright blue
- Cobalt blue & red (risky, but worth it!)
- A dark shade of one color & a light shade of that same color for an ombre and less obvious colorblocking block. (We love blues or pinks!)